Saturday, May 14, 2011

Life Is Good

I started this blog over a year ago, and I had every intention of writing on a regular basis. However, it was put on the back burner due to lack of inspiration and the demands of graduate school. Now, that my dear friend Christa has a blog, I think it is time to start writing again. I think it will be a more fulfilling experience with someone to share with :-).

Right now, I am about to embark on my first summer school experience. I was a very "traditional" student while pursuing my undergraduate degree, and spent my summers working. This will be a new experience. I'm also starting a new job as a graduate assistant leaving behind my position at the hospital.

I am blessed to have met a wonderful man I call my boyfriend Andrew. We were set up by one of my good friends who is married to his cousin. Andrew has helped me see some things in my life and has helped me rally the confidence and motivation to step out and make some changes that are proving to be really good for my life. Andrew has also introduced me to some new hobbies that have been rather enjoyable as well. Right now, we are very much into bike riding on the rail trails in West Virginia. I highly recommend http://www.traillink.com/home.aspx for information on trails in your area.

It is my hope that this blog gives me the chance to get some ideas out in the open and provides a place for friends to keep in touch in an environment that is less public than perhaps facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment