Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Life

Today is the first weekend that I haven't worked in a very long time. I worked weekend nights for nearly two years. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my job...it's not about job satisfaction, it's about life. I'm going to church today on Sunday morning, and I'm not going to fall asleep in the middle of it because I worked the night before or that my Circadian rhythms are so out of whack that I can barely stay awake for more than two or three hours before needing to collapse and take a nap.

My brother is coming back from South Africa today. I am excited to hear about his trip. This is his first trip out of the country. Sounds like some fairly exciting stuff.

Well, I'm off to shower and start my day. I have a few things I want to do today before my brother gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment